What is the first thought that comes to mind when thinking of servicing your heater?
Well most people would think that it’s all one system. When in reality your system is two separate units combined into one package or box. Therefore, they must be serviced separately for accurate readings and to ensure the components are properly functioning for the current climate.
What Oasis Air Conditioning does on a routine heating service is…
- Check thermostat
- Check filter(s)
- Clean the burner compartment and check for proper flame
- Clean the pilot assembly and check for proper flame
- Check and clean all safety and limit connections
- Check & clean all electrical connections
- Check heat exchanger for holes, rust & cracks (make sure there are no Carbon Monoxide leaks)
- Oil blower motor
- Check for proper temp rise (split)
For more information on scheduling your inspection or for repairs, call Oasis Air Conditioning at (661) 322-2665