Could your home benefit from a FREE Home Energy Survey?
LOOK FOR THESE SIGNS:
- Increased dust
- Moisture on windows
- Peeling interior paint
- Significant difference in temperature from room to room
- Dry indoor air in winter
- High energy bills
For most people, the energy bill is the second largest expense of owning a home... second only to the mortgage payment.
With a little knowledge, you have the power to lower your energy costs and create a better home in the process.
- Better air quality
- More healthful environment
- Greater comfort year-round
- Higher home resale value
How Oasis conducts a home energy assessment:
As a whole home performance company, Oasis is better suited to address your comfort needs than a traditional HVAC-only company. Our Energy Specialist will visit your home to assess your energy use, address any concerns and provide a custom list of energy-saving recommendations for your home. We will help you develop a plan to make your home more efficient. What you should expect:
- A Home Energy Assessment usually takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- All key decision-makers should be present at the time of the assessment
- The specialist will help you develop an energy plan and explain applicable incentives
Your no-cost Home Energy Assessment includes:
- Personalized report outlining recommended energy efficiency improvements.
- Screening for applicable rebates
- Air Sealing and Insulation specification, if applicable
- Infrared Testing, if applicable
- Combustion Safety Testing
Click here to find out what is available in your neighborhood.
Rebates, Incentives and Financing
Home Energy Tune-Up will also help you find the rebates, incentives and financing options that are available to you.
Energy Upgrade California
Once you’ve received the results of your home energy assessment and decided to make the upgrades there are opportunities for up to $4,000 in rebates available from Energy Upgrade California to help make the projects more affordable.
READY TO GET AN EVALUATION?
Call us today to schedule an appointment 661-322-Cool (2665)